Skip to content
- The Chairperson presides at all HOTIG meetings.
- The Chairperson prepares the agenda for HOTIG meetings.
- The Chairperson is one of the signers on the Intergroup bank account.
- At Intergroup meetings, the Chairperson may vote only in event of a tie or when there is a written ballot.
- In the absence of the Chairperson, the Vice-chair shall perform the duties of the Chairperson.
- The Secretary shall prepare minutes for each intergroup meeting.
- Maintain membership rosters and all original HOTIG Charter, Bylaws and organizational records.
- Handles all correspondence between the Intergroup and Region and the WSO.
- One of the signers of the bank accounts.
- Receive and disburse requests for payments, keeping accurate records of each transaction.
- Manage all bank accounts and ensure records agree with bank records.
- Prepare and present financial reports to the Intergroup as needed.
- Provide counsel on all intergroup financial matters.